- Tactical turn-based RPG
- Dark, grim, low-fantasy world
- Combat focused: hex-based with interactive environment
- Procedurally generated survival campaign
- Upgrade your characters with extracts from fallen enemies
- Single player, for PC, Mac and Linux
Journey with a band of adventurers across an old, destroyed world. Fight your way through harsh environments. Recruit new followers, loot gear. Try to survive.
We are completing the programming of core concepts/mechanics of the game. Now what needs to be done, is to define world map graphics along with quests. Also we need to finish the combat arena graphics. Here is one of our initial drafts:
We are heavily focusing on characters used in the turn based combat map. Here are some units already done (just some): I will add more in the future..
Urtuk: The Desolation is an adventure, turn based tactical RPG game with an open dark fantasy world. The game contains two gameplay parts - one is the world map, where the player holds a party of adventurers and travels freely across the map. The other part is the...